There are many kinds of tea. It is not easy to develop the best color and flavor of tea by brewing. It needs different brewing techniques according to the characteristics of different tea. At present, there are mainly five kinds of tea making methods handed down:
1、 Tea making
Before the Tang Dynasty, the most common method of tea drinking was to put the tea directly into the pot for cooking. Lu Yu introduced the method of tea making in detail in the book of tea. The specific operation process is as follows:
(1) Crush the tea cake for use, select high-quality water into the tea cooker, and boil it with charcoal fire, but not completely.
(2) At this time, add crushed tea powder, tea and water gradually blend together, continue to heat the water until the second boiling, there will be foam cake. The foam is small camellia, the big camellia is the essence of tea. Scoop out the foam cake and put it in the teapot for later use.
(3) Continue to heat and boil until the tea and water blend further, until the soup is boiling for a third time. Then scoop out the foam cake according to the number of people into a part of the tea soup, poured into the number of strict control.
(4) After the tea soup is cooked, it is evenly distributed in each person’s tea bowl, which means that the rain and dew are all stained, and the same points of happiness and bitterness are shared.
2、 Tea ordering
Tea fighting was popular in the Song Dynasty, and tea ordering began at that time. The steps are as follows:
(1) Crush the cake tea and put it in the tea bowl for use.
(2) Use charcoal fire to boil water. When it boils slightly, scoop out the tea powder in the bowl to make tea and water blend into one.
(3) Use a tool called “tea” to stir the tea to make the water blend, and gradually the camellia blossom, like clouds and snow. Therefore, this kind of tool is also called “stir tea childe”.
(4) Judging the quality of tea according to the speed of the appearance of the camellia and the speed of the appearance of the watermarks. The camellia is white, and the water feet show slowly and do not spread, indicating that it is a good tea. Because of the tea soup and tea milk blending, the soup is thick and sticky when drinking, and it is called “bitzhan” vividly.
3、 Tea making method
The tea making method is relatively simple to operate. Add dried fruit to the tea, and use boiling water to make a little bit of it. While drinking tea, you can also eat the fruit soaked in it.
4、 Tea with flowers
This method began in the Ming Dynasty. When making tea, a small number of flower bone buds with obvious fragrance such as plum blossom, osmanthus or jasmine were picked, and a few were directly put into the tea bowl with the end tea. Hot tea soup would promote the flower bone buds to bloom. You can not only enjoy the wonderful scenery of blooming flowers, but also smell the rich fragrance of flowers and tea. You can enjoy the color and fragrance at the same time.
5、 Tea making method
Tea making method is the most common method used by tea people from Ming and Qing Dynasties to modern times. Although there are different brewing methods in different places and different tea types, the main purpose is to stimulate the tea flavor, show the tea color and retain the tea fragrance. As for whether it is strong or light, it is purely personal preference. Because everyone is familiar with the method of making tea, I will not introduce it in more detail here. There will be a special article to share with you how to use this method well.
No matter what kind of tea making skills are, we can not stick to the rules. As long as we can achieve the three points of health, friendship and beauty, we can adopt them. The pace of modern life is generally fast, so it is difficult to popularize the ancient method of tea making, but it can adjust the tense life rhythm well.
Therefore, when you are overwhelmed by the fast-paced urban life, you may as well give yourself some free time, find a quiet place, set up a tea table, learn the ancient tea making method, and create a quiet and elegant tea time for yourself.